1. Today is forecast to be mostly sunny, with a high near 83 and tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 58, according to the National Weather Service. It will be like that until Wednesday, July 4, which is forecast to have a chance of showers and thunderstorms and/or be partly sunny, with a high near 83. There’s a chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight and/or mostly cloudy, on Wednesday night, with a low around 68. Thursday is forecast to be sunny.
2. You can pick your own blueberries tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday from 9-12 at .
3. Are you wondering about where the fireworks will be next weekend? .
4. Trash pick up will not take place on Wednesday and pick for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are delayed a day.
5. On this day in history, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act 48 years ago. The Act prohibits racial segregation in schools and employment and in public places and also says that "separate but equal" is not constitutional. It was one of the greatest steps to guarantee equal rights for African Americans in the workplace and in aspects of their personal lives and has been used by other groups, like women and homosexuals, who want to do the same.