1. Rain is forecast for tonight, with a high around 68, but the National Weather Service said it will clear up by evening and the temperature will dip down to 45
2. , THE place to go for ice cream in these parts, is opening Friday at 12. They’ll be open from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. every day after that through the summer.
3. Do you want a loved one’s story recorded in his or her own words? They are a non-profit who will help you create a photo and audio keepsake before it’s too late.
4. Our is still up and running. You can upload and vote for photos until 5 p.m. Sunday.
5. The Town Council is considering assessing a two dollar fee to residents who are late paying their motor vehicle property tax. The State of Connecticut charges Ledyard two dollars for every vehicle registration that is reported as delinquent (the state then suspends registration until tax is paid up) so the town is hoping it can pass that cost on to the vehicle owner.