1. Today is day so you should pack some sunblock and head outside because the weather will be friendly to hikers and meanderers. NOAA.gov forecasts “areas of fog before 9a.m. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 66.” Tonight will have increasing cloud cover and a low of 48.
2. Don Grise, director of , said they’ll be hiding 5,000 eggs the morning of the community egg hunt at the fairgrounds on March 31. The hunt starts at 12 p.m. but don’t get any big ideas and show up early to spy the hiding places.
3. Remember to get tickets for a comedy show and dessert tasting Friday. Tickets are only $15 and can be purchased through XO at Nautilus Sub Museum, Stephanie Calhoun at Gallup Hill School, Jami Allyn at Ledyard Center School, online at www.sweetlaughs.org, or at the door Friday night. The event promises three professional. comedians and great deserts, proceeds go toward the Cafetorium project at the Gallup Hill School.
4. Now that spring is here, and rainy weather usually ensues…where and what do you do in Ledyard or Gales Ferry on a rainy day? Nominate an activity or establishment that’s a rainy day standby in our Reader’s Choice poll. Share your good ideas with Patch readers.
5. Were you just wondering where in the world you could get a panoramic photo of your high school senior’s class? Well, your quest could very well be over if you check out this website.