1. Today’s a good day for outdoor activities. NOAA.gov says it will be “sunny, with a high near 61 and tonight will be “mostly clear, with a low around 37.”
2. The Zoning Board of Appeals, the Assessment Board of Appeals, and the Conservation Commission are in need of volunteers Call Mark Bancroft at (860) 464-3222 or Roxanne Maher at 860-464-3203.
3. Gallup Hill School has many Lost and Found coats, gloves, shoes, hats, equipment, toys and school supplies on display in the front hallway. When you return to school Monday, take a look!
4. is having a grand re-opening tomorrow to celebrate their 100th year of being in business. They will have a ribbon cutting Saturday day and have a plant sale all weekend.
5. Speaking of grand openings, a , which is located at the same address that was previously occupied by Legends Rock Bar, is having its grand opening tomorrow at 12 p.m. to 2 a.m. The owners live in Mystic and promise lots of food and sass most beloved by New Englanders and those who tolerate us.