Tracking Santa and Final Days For Lantern Lights
- Today is Dec. 23. Let the countdown begin: Just eight days left in 2011.
- This event says Christmas like no other: The 23rd annual Christmas Feast will be held Sunday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day from 1 to 3 p.m. A turkey dinner with all the fixin’s where all are welcome. This just warms the heart.
- After tonight, there are only two more days to catch the Lantern Light Tour at Mystic Seaport, a super cool progressive ‘play’ that transports you to Christmas Eve 1876. And while rain is expected for today, a little bit of wet never interfered with a good time at the Seaport! So if you haven’t done the tour, you only have a few days left. Check out http://www.mysticseaport.org/lanternlighttours for more info.
- The ‘Big Annual Montville Christmas Party’ tonight at the VFW Post from 8:30 to all hours sounds like a blast. Just sayin.’
- Oh, and Ledyard Patch has its eye on Santa and his reindeer so check with us Christmas Eve to follow the Jolly One as he makes his way to our neck of the woods. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Become a blogger today!
Get started now