- Sunny skies today, high 37F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Mainly clear skies tonight, low 18F.
- The new owners of Pumpkin Hill Marketplace called to say they are open for business today, and Ray’s New Haven-Style Pizza is shooting for early February, in time for the Super Bowl.
- Those aren’t the only changes coming to the Gallup Hill Road center. Bear’s Place Package Store is planning an expansion, according to the center’s owner, and a new grinder wholesaler is planning to locate between the market and the package store. Watch for our story.
- Actually, I don’t remember LBJ picking his dog up by the ears. Although I do remember LBJ's ears – they were enormous. Just not much use to him when it came to listening to the voices of reason. Anyway, did you take our poll? It’s about Mitt Romney and a dog he strapped to the top of his car nearly 30 years ago.
- When we were kids and went on vacation, we had our dog right in the back seat with us where he belonged. I remember his incessant panting – no air-conditioning in those days – and his foot-long tongue painting our bare ankles with dog drool.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something