Have you been going to the same tax preparer for a while now? Or, did you just get your taxes for the first time by someone else and vow, that from now on, you're letting someone else do your taxes because the cost is well worth the headaches and time saved?
What advice do you have for the people who have been putting off doing their taxes because they don't want to think about all the itemizing they have to do? Or they may be still gathering and organizing last year's receipts and wondering where on earth they'll go with a pile of receipts!
This week, Readers' Choice turns its attention to the understated excitement of where you go to get your taxes prepared. I say understated because it may or may not be fun to sit around and discuss you personal and business finances, it is pretty exciting to hand over all those receipts to someone else.
Our Patch Places directory has a full listing of businesses in town that might fit this bill. Make your recommendations in the comments!
Here’s how the "readers' choice" contest works:
- We ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- You'll be able to suggest a favorite until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We post an article on Thursday that includes a poll with the top nominees.
- You'll be able to vote until Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we'll announce the winner.