When I was in college and mentioned to anyone—friends, relatives, professors—that my parents where coming to visit the question I immediately got was, so you’re going to make them take you out to dinner, right?
Sometimes, it’s just nice to have someone else pay. If you knew someone else was picking up the check and you got to pick the restaurant, where in Ledyard or Gales Ferry would you go?
Each week in the Readers' Choice column we look for your help to highlight the best places in the area for , , , etc. Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Where is the best place to eat on someone else’s dime in Gales Ferry or Ledyard?
For the full rules .