Gales Ferry Library
Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
The Gales Ferry Library is one of two public libraries in Ledyard. It was first established in 1917. In 1921 the first Gales Ferry Library opened on Hurlbutt Road. In 1970, the town merged the two libraries into a single municipal department. Together, with the Bill Library in Ledyard Center, the libraries' collection now exceeds 83,000 items, including books, periodicals, CDs, DVDs, etc. The Gales Ferry Library offers free wireless Internet access. Library Director, Gale Bradbury, oversees both libraries.
18 Hurlbutt Rd, Gales Ferry, CT 06335
- Accessibility Details: The entrance is at street level.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 8am - 11pm; Sun, 8am - 10 pm
- Accessible: yes